Brian Taggart – MSc, Dip OSH, CMIOSH, RMaPS, NRAC Consultant
Brian has a Masters Degree in Health & Safety Management and has extensive experience in providing strategic health & safety advice and guidance to a wide range of clients. Brian is a Chartered Health and Safety Consultant (CMIOSH) and a Registered Member of the Association for Project Safety (RMaPS) and has considerable experience as a CDM Coordinator/Principal Designer in the construction industry.
Brian is also an experienced Fire Safety Consultant who specialises in reviewing fire risk assessments and fire safety plans for clients throughout the UK. Brian has managed major health & safety commissions for clients such as Land Securities, ASDA, NHS, University of St Andrews and WH Malcolm. Brian also acts as Expert Witness on health & safety legal disputes and has recently been awarded with the RICS Advanced Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence (APAEWE).
Brian is also a Consultant Member of the National Register of Access Consultants (NRAC) and has over 15 years experience in providing specialist access services to Clients.
* 15 years experience in delivering Health & Safety solutions to a variety of clients throughout the UK covering Construction Safety, Occupational Safety & Health, Fire Safety and asbestos management.
* Considerable experience in providing Specialist Disability Access services to clients such as ASDA, BBC, University of Leeds and City of Edinburgh Council.
* Experienced Expert Witness for Health & Safety and Disability Discrimination disputes.
* MSC Safety Management with Environmental Management (MSc)
* Diploma of Professional Studies in Occupational Safety & Health (DipOSH)
* Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (CMIOSH)
* Registered Member of the Association for Project Safety (RMaPS)
* Consultant Member of the National Register of Access Consultants (NRAC)
* Advanced Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence Level 7 (APAEWE)