Alex Taggart – BArch, DIP CHSM, Dip HSM, AMRSH, CMIOSH, NRAC Consultant
Alex is from an architectural background with considerable experience in a wide range of health & safety issues with particular focus on construction safety. He is a Chartered Health & Safety Consultant (CMIOSH) with specific knowledge and experience of the CDMC Role having delivered a number of major projects for the University of Leeds, University of St Andrews, GE Aviation, ASDA, Scottish Prison Service and Land Securities over the past 15 years. Furthermore, Alex also lectures extensively at both Heriot Watt University and Glasgow Caledonian University on health & safety and disability subjects. Alex is also an experienced Access Consultant holding Consultant Membership of the National Register of Access Consultants (NRAC).
* Diploma in Construction Health and Safety Management (Dist.) (DipCHSM)
* Diploma in Health and Safety Management (DipHSM)
* Member of Association for Project Safety (MaPS)
* Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (CMIOSH)
* Consultant Member of the National Register of Access Consultants (NRAC)
* Expert Witness/Forensic Services
* 15 years experience in Architectural Design.
* 15 years experience in Health & Safety Management covering Construction Safety, Occupational Safety & Health, Fire Safety and asbestos management.
* Considerable experience in providing Disability Access Services to clients throughout the UK.
* Extensive experience acting as Expert Witness on Health & Safety and Disability Discrimination disputes.